Integrity Martial Arts Academy, Ashbourne, Co. Meath - one of the leading combat fitness and martial arts centres in Ireland…
Integrity Martial Arts Academy is…
- the training ground of ITF Taekwon-Do World Champions
- the Number One ITF Taekwon-Do club in Ireland
- the Irish Headquarters of KMG’s Krav Maga - a self-defence system created for the Israeli Defence Forces
- run by Irish National Team Taekwon-Do coach Stephen Cooley, 6th Dan Black Belt and Expert Level 1 KMG Krav Maga Instructor
- where you’ll find Taekwon-Do Kubz, a top international life-skills course for 3 – 6 year olds which also introduces and prepares them for ITF Taekwon-Do
What we do….
ITF Taekwon-Do – for children aged 6+. All the discipline, values, self-defence and physical fitness expected in a traditional martial art from White Belt to Black Belt level. Students are developed as athletes for competition.
Taekwon-Do Kubz– for children aged 3 – 6. Self-awareness and life-skills through games and role-play, including dealing with emergencies, bullying and strangers.
Krav Maga – for teenagers and adults. A practical, street-level self-defence course dealing with a wide range of attack situations, ranging from punches and chokes to gun and knife attacks. Course also includes gradings and specialist seminars by Krav Maga Global.
Kidz Krav– for children aged 6+. Children learn how to physically defend themselves using Krav Maga techniques with emphasis placed on avoiding confrontation.
Kettlebells – for adults. Work with Russian kettle-shaped weights to increase strength and conditioning – a tough workout, but with the added side effects of fat loss and a lean body, what’s not to love?